Sunday, April 29, 2018



Jaylen Ingram-Perkins
8A
4-28-18
The Edge Chronicles Beyond The Deepwoods

               The book  I have chosen to read this quarter is The Edge Chronicles Beyond The Deepwoods by Paul Stewert and illustrated by Chris Riddell. My book genre is fantasy. This book goes in trilogies . It currently has 3 trilogies and I am reading the first one. The main character in this story is Twig. 

              I chose this book because it sounds like a good fantasy book to read. When I read this book it reminds me of the Percy Jackson series that I've read a couple of months ago. It contains a lot of action and monsters. This book is a very fast paced book. You really have to stay focused reading this book because it can get confusing at times. This book is one of the best books I have read since the Percy Jackson story.




2 comments:

  1. Great post and good book choice. If you like this series, you should check out some of the other mythology books.

    ReplyDelete

Jaylen Ingram-Perkins 8A 4-28-18 The Edge Chronicles Beyond The Deepwoods                The book  I have chosen to read this...